[Yanel-dev] .yarep and meta?

Josias Thöny josias.thoeny at wyona.com
Wed Feb 7 16:16:34 CET 2007

simon litwan wrote:
> hello all
>
> could someone give me a hint for what this .yarep folders with the meta
> file in it are good for?

The .yarep folders are created by the "new" repository implementation
which supports properties and versioning. The meta file contains
information about a node like e.g. the node type, or if it is checked
out or not. The .yarep folder also contains the revisions of a node.
However, I don't know why this has been checked in because the
yanel-website realm still uses the old repo implementation.

josias