[Yanel-dev] Loading of users

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Apr 30 15:05:48 CEST 2007

Hi

I have created a user from the command line and it seems that Yanel
webapp needs to be restarted such that this
user is being available. I guess the security lib does handle this, right?

Any idea why this is the case? Resp. I assume it's done on purpose in
order to prevent something, right?

What if we use LDAP and someone is editing users through some LDAP
client instead through
the  Yanel security package?  I guess  we need  a way to notify the
security package to reload?

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org