[Yanel-dev] How should we handle translations which do not exist yet?

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Apr 20 11:29:52 CEST 2007

Hi

Thanks to Josias we now can configure the translation managers. Please
see for instance

src/realms/yanel-website/config/yanel-realm-config.xml

and in action at

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/yanel-website/en/download/index.html

Now the german and spanish page do not exist yet and one receives a 404.

I guess it would make sense that the translation manager is checking if
the translations actually exists and
one can decide within the XSLT what to do about it.

WDYT?

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org