[Yanel-dev] add-realm refactoring

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Apr 17 11:11:03 CEST 2007

Josias Thöny wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I import a site, it shows the message:
>
> "Realm has been created and registered, but the Crawler is still
> running ..."
>
> I think it's confusing that this screen has to be updated manually. I
> would expect it to be refreshed automatically, as it was done before
> the refactoring.

definitely. Sorry I forgot to add this. Will add it right away.

> Further I think that the screen with the following message does not
> really provide any value:
>
> "All input parameters are valid. Do you want to create a new realm
> from scratch with the parameters below?"

Well, it's like "do you really want to create a realm with these
parameters".

The parameters might be valid but not what you actually wanted, e.g.
filesize is unlimited, but actually you wanted to allow just 100KB  or
maybe one mistyped the URL, but it is an URL.

Makes sense? What if we change the sentence? Or do you think it's one
click too many.