[Yanel-dev] Usecase Framework

Josias Thöny josias.thoeny at wyona.com
Tue Apr 3 16:13:46 CEST 2007

Josias Thöny wrote:
[...]
> In the attachment there is the current prototype of the usecase
> resource, if anybody wants to have a closer look.

If you want to try it out, I just uploaded the required libs to our
maven2 server right now: commons-jelly, commons-jexl, commons-beanutils,
dom4j

If you already have those libs in your m2 repo, you might have to delete
them first to get rid of the pom files with transitive dependencies.

In the attachment you'll find the example usecases (rc and templates)
which I posted in the last mail. Just unzip the file in your yanel home dir.
You also have to register the usecase resource in resource-types.xml.

Josias