AW: [Yanel-development] Calendar Resource

Donat Grimm donat.grimm at wyona.com
Thu Nov 30 09:29:00 CET 2006

I will study it and give you feedback.
I would like to have the following functionality:
- Each day can handle two different "columns": a) For activities / Events
that a person plans to do, b) For activities / Events that persons did
- It should be possible to have a view on both columns in one windows and
this window should be shown as a weekly plan as well

That should be easy to do, right? ;-)

regards
Donat