[Yanel-development] Questions re test framework

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Nov 29 22:41:06 CET 2006

Dear All

Thanks to Josias we now have a testing framework :-)

I have some questions re the result pages and how we could make them
available in a more human friendly way:

?      src/test/test-results
?      src/realms/yanel-website/paths/test-xml-resource.html
?      src/realms/yanel-website/content/224bf199-f56c-47f6-a78f-41d0741e5304

Josias, maybe you can explain a bit what it is doing and how it is working.

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org