[Yanel-development] Has anyone experience re Mozilla Calendar

Andreas Wuest awuest at student.ethz.ch
Tue Nov 28 01:34:28 CET 2006

Hi

On 28.11.2006 1:18 Uhr, Michael Wechner wrote:

> Hi
>
> Has anyone experience re integration of Mozilla Calendar
>
> http://wiki.mozilla.org/Calendar:Dev_Guide#Providers
>
> ?
>
> I think it would be nice if we could use Yanel for providing shared
> calendars ...

I guess what you are really looking for are the
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICalendar,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CalDAV and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GroupDAV specifications.

Now you can choose one to implement... ;)

iCalendar is the most widely used one though (i.e. has the most
clients). This does not necessarily make it the best format though. But
it's better than inventing our own standard.

--
Kind regards,
Andi