[Yanel-development] MapFactory and spring framework

Paloma Gomez paloma.gomez at wyona.com
Wed Nov 22 18:20:11 CET 2006

Hi all,

After having a look at the MapFactory, I have realized that we could
remove it and use the new spring functionality instead.

We could replace
[code]
MapFactory mf = MapFactory.newInstance();
map = mf.newMap();
[/code]

in Yanel.java, YanelServlet.java and YanelCommandLine.java with

[code]
Map map = (Map) yanel.getBeanFactory().getBean("map");
[/code]

and in the case of LinkChecker.java, it would be:

[code]
Yanel.getInstance().getBeanFactory().getBean("map")
[/code]

The only problem is that we should readjust the build process to make the
spring framework classes available to the Wiki resource.

WDYT?

Regards,

Paloma