[Yanel-development] .yanel-rti files and atom feed

Paloma Gomez paloma.gomez at wyona.com
Wed Nov 15 10:18:06 CET 2006

Hi all,

I have noticed that the Yulup website has a folder called rti-content
whereas Yanel website hasn't. This folder contains information related to
the different documents that belong to Yulup Website. I would like to know
why Yanel website does not need this folder.

For instance:

Download section of Yulup Website, document index.html
--------------------------------
$YULUP_WEBSITE/download
--------------------------------
index.html -> The actual content
[...]
------------------------------------
$YULUP_WEBSITE/yanel/data-paths/download
---------------------------------
/index.html/.yarep-uid
/index.xhtml/.yarep-uid
Those files contain the path to reach the content
[...]
$YULUP_WEBSITE/yanel/rti-content/download
index.html.yanel-rti

This file has the following content:

<{http://www.wyona.org/yanel/resource/1.0}xml/>
mime-type: application/xhtml+xml
xslt: /xslt/global.xsl
yanel-path: /download/release-atom-entries/

I can't find files like this one in Yanel Website.

I need to know how to express this kind of information for the Yanel
Website. I have already added an entry to Yanel Website to introduce an
atom feed. I get the atom sidebar but the feed is empty. In Yulup Website
the name and the author of the feed are set in:

$YULUP_WEBSITE/yanel/rti-content/download/release-atom-entries-as-rss.xml.yanel-rti
<{http://www.wyona.org/yanel/resource/1.0}atom/>
mime-type: application/xml
feed-title: Releases                                  <= HERE
author: Yulup Release Manager                         <= HERE
xslt: /xslt/atomfeed2rss2.0.xsl
entries-path: /download/release-atom-entries
self-url:
http://www.yulup.org/download/release-atom-entries/?yanel.resource.viewid=atom
#self-url:
http://www.yulup.org:9190/ulysses/download/release-atom-entries/?yanel.resource.viewid=atom

I don't know where to specify the same information for the Yanel Website.
The Yanel Website does have *.yanel-rti folders where the resource type is
specified in a .yarep-uid file, but I haven't found a place where I can
set the feed title and the author.

In addition to this, I get the following error message any time I try to
access my atom feed:
AtomException:Yulup:atom.js:Atom.parserFactory: Atom version
"http://www.wyona.org/yanel/1.0" not supported.

TIA,

Paloma