[Yanel-development] continuous integration

Andreas Wuest awuest at student.ethz.ch
Wed Nov 1 22:14:59 CET 2006

Hi

simon litwan wrote:

> hello all
>
> now we have the development of yanel controled by cruisecontrol.

Cool! :)

I just wondered if it would make sense to set up multiple builds of
Yanel. For example, we could concurrently build using Java 1.4.x and
Java 5 in order to test for forward compatibility. Although we are
developing using Java 1.4.x, we could at the same time check for Java 5
compat at no (ok, minimal, with regard to computing resources) cost.

> you can reach the cruisecontrol here:
> http://public.cruisecontrol.wyona.com/
>
> and the result of it here: http://continuous-integration.yanel.wyona.org/

Hmm, this URI points back to the Yanel website.

--
Kind regards,
Andi