[Yanel-dev] yarep defaultmapimpl

simon litwan simon.litwan at wyona.com
Fri Dec 29 23:58:34 CET 2006

Michael Wechner schrieb:
> simon litwan wrote:
>
>> hi all
>>
>> IIUC the defaultmapimpl of yarep doesn't care about the fallback. is
>> that on purpose or a bug?
>

> fallback means that the path is being passed "directly" to the storage
> (within src/core/java/org/wyona/yarep/core/Repository.java)
>
> and hence the map implementations do not know have to know about it.
>
> As Josias once pointed out (and I agree ;-) "fallback" can lead to problems
> (e.g. getChildren()) and maybe we should consider to remove this feature.
not just get children, also isResource and isCollection.

my problem now is that that ant writtes testresults (./build.sh test)
into the tesresults archive and ant does not know anything about yarep
hence no data-path are created. now this files are not accessible for
the above mentioned methodes.

does that mean yanel will not be able to share the storage with other apps?

simon

Simon Litwan                               simon.litwan at wyona.com