AW: [Yanel-dev] subject line prefix

Donat Grimm donat.grimm at wyona.com
Thu Dec 21 11:26:36 CET 2006

+1

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: yanel-development-bounces at wyona.com
[mailto:yanel-development-bounces at wyona.com] Im Auftrag von Josias Thöny
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Dezember 2006 11:14
An: yanel-development
Betreff: [Yanel-dev] subject line prefix

Hi all,

I changed the subject line prefix from [Yanel-development] to
[Yanel-dev], because the former one is too long and I was not able to
see the real subject anymore in my mail reader.

If there are any objections I'm open to a discussion.

Quote of the mailman information about the subject line prefix:

"This text will be prepended to subject lines of messages posted to the
list, to distinguish mailing list messages in in mailbox summaries.
Brevity is premium here, it's ok to shorten long mailing list names to
something more concise, as long as it still identifies the mailing
list."

josias