AW: [Yanel-development] Introducing Weekly dev reports

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Dec 17 00:30:13 CET 2006

Donat Grimm wrote:

>Yepp! I support the idea. Lets take a decision HOW we will do it!

I guess we should introduce a changelog, where not every commit
needs to be added (this is what the commit mailing list is good for ;-)
but the bigger parts, e.g. "PDF/FOP resource implement which allows
generating PDF from an XML source".

And I guess we just add another navigation point "Weekly Report/Changelog"
whereas we can add items continuously and then wrap it up at the end or
beginning of each week and send out an email to the development and user
list.

I guess we need to find two persons doing a report every 2nd week.
This way we have a representative/substitute who allows knows to do this ;-)

WDTY?

If we can agree on a process then of course we also have to document it
somewehere.

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org