[Yanel-development] Lots of 503 Service Unavailable

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Dec 15 21:15:20 CET 2006

Andreas Wuest wrote:

> Hi
>
> What's up with the Yanel website? Every 3rd request or so terminates
> with a 503 Service Unavailable response.

I do not experience this problem really, but if so, then it sounds like
the load-balancer might have a problem (either itself or connecting to
to one of the cluster nodes), because the 503 are being generated by
the load-balancer.

The load-balancer is long due for review and I guess we should add a bug.

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org