[Yanel-development] Yanel should also work when being "offline"

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Dec 6 23:57:28 CET 2006

Hi

For various reasons Yanel should also work when being "offline":

1) For instance in bigger corporations an instance within the intranet
has often no internet access
2) Because of performance reasons
3) Being able to work on the train or airplane resp. there are also
contries which still do not have a reliable internet connection

So I wonder how we could ensure that the tests are being run in an
offline mode.

Can we "ifdown DEVICE" on our cruisecontrol server?

Afer the tests have been running "ifup DEVICE"?

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org