[Yanel-development] Activating other parsers than JSPWikiParser

David Podunavac david.podunavac at wyona.com
Tue Dec 5 15:13:44 CET 2006

Michael Wechner schrieb:
> Hi
>
> I just saw that one can now configure the Wiki Resource with different
> parsers, which is very cool :-) but
> how can I configure other parsers resp. is there some documentation on
> this?

Okay as specified the wikiParser can be configured at 3 different places.

First it looks up in .yanel-rti there is the link to the rtd file
in there there should be an entry like this:

wiki-syntax: jspWikiParser

if not then the wiki resource will look up in the config directory
src/contributions/resource/wiki/config
there is a file 'wikiParser.config' as fallback for the default parser
in there there is an entry similar to the rti / rtd entry

if this file does not exist or does not contain this entry
the resource will use its fallback of the fallback which is a hard coded
entry in the resources class itself.

The definitions of the wikiParser which can be used can be found in
src/contributions/resources/wiki/src/build/spring-wiki-config.xml

in there there are beans defined which can actually be found
for this realm

<beans>
  <bean id="jspWikiParser" class="org.wyona.jspwiki.WikiParser"/>
</beans>

simply add another child element of beans and configure it as desired
in your config files as described above.

If that was not enough or you need more information feel free to ask.

cheers david